Friday is the most blessed day of the week for all Muslims around the world. As the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
’We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection, though the former nations were given the Scriptures before us. Then, this was their day (i.e. Friday) prescribed for them, but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday), and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews’ (holy day is) tomorrow, and the Christians’ is the day after tomorrow’. [Bukhari and Muslim]
It is the day of blessings, so it is imperative that we pray the most on this day to please Allah. As Muslims, it is our duty to feel and absorb the joy of this day. Most importantly, we should bring excitement in wishing our friends and family on this blessed day.
In this article
Jumma Mubarak Wishes
Here are some ways you can wish your friends and family on this beautiful day.
- May you have glorious Jummah filled with blessings throughout the day.
- May Allah bestow you with endless showers of blessings on this day. Jumma Mubarak!
- May Allah keep you safe and sound through all your upcoming journeys of life.
- May this day fill us with piousness and pour the barakah of Allah upon us.
- May Allah bestow his blessings on you in this world and hereafter.
- On this beautiful day, I pray that Allah gives you all the peace deserve.
- The best thing you can do on this blessed Jumma is to seek the forgiveness of Allah.
- Jummah Mubarak to you and your family. Don’t forget to pray to Allah and thank him for all the good things in your life.
- May your every Jummah be filled with the blessings of Allah.
- I wish you good health, a healthy mind, and prosperous life. Jumma Mubarak.
- May your virtues increase with every Jumma that you live through.
- I hope this Jumma brings prosperity to your virtues and financial life.
- May Allah forgive us for all our misdeeds and trespasses on this blessed day.
- May Allah protects you and your family, for this is the most sacred day of the week.
- Allah called it the promised day in the Quran; make sure you promise to be a better Muslim on this day.
- May the Almighty bless you with his greatest favours. Jumma Mubarak.
- May all your supplications of Allah come true on this glorious day. Have a great Jumma.
- His kindness has no limits, and make sure that you ask for most of it on this day. Jumma Mubarak!
- Thought of you on this beautiful Jumma. I hope you have a great day.
- On this Jumma, let us pray and ask forgiveness and goodwill of Allah.
Jumma Mubarak Dua
Most of the prayers come true on the day of Jummah. It is a beautiful thing in the sights of Allah to pray for someone other than you.
- May Allah bless your wife and children with a long, healthy, and prosperous life.
- May all your relationships in life be strong and steady due to the blessing of this day.
- May you always be guided towards the right path with the will of Allah Almighty.
- May Allah brings us closer to him, show us the path of the righteous.
- May our most merciful God never let us go astray from the right path.
- May this Jummah bring you fruits of divinity.
- I shall pray for you today, and I wish you do the same for me. Jumma Mubarak!
- On this auspicious day, may Allah forgive, protect, and guide us through this life.
- May Allah help us get up with more strength than before if we ever fall from grace.
- May we never follow the path of transgressors but the path of the righteous.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes
1. Either some people stop neglecting the Friday prayers, or Allah will seal their hearts and they will be among the heedless.– Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
2. When Friday comes, the angels sit at the doors of the mosque and record who comes to the Jumu`ah prayer. Then, when the imam comes out, the angels roll up their scrolls.– Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
3. O You who believe! when the call is proclaimed for Jummah (Friday Prayer), come fast to the remembrance of Allah.– Quran 62:9
4. O Allah I call you to witness and you are sufficient witness and I call to witness all your angels. the inhabitants of your heavens. the bearers of your throne. that I bear witness that you are Allah: There is no god but You. You Alone.
5. The Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said: “whoever hears the call to Friday prayer and he does not come, and he heart it again and does not come, and he hears it again and does not come, then Allah will put a seal over his heart and give him the heart of a hypocrite.”
6. “Come to Masjid early for the Jumma (Friday) prayer and earn bonus reward of as much as offering a camel.”Sahih Al Bukhari 929.
7. “Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life.”– imam ibn Al-Qayyim
8. O you who have believed, when (the adhan) is called for the prayers on the day of Jumma, then proceed to the remembrance of God and leave the trade. That is better for you. if you only know.
9. Find When the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and week from the bounty of God, and remember God often that you may succeed.Al Quran 62: verses 9-10
10. The Friday prayer in the congregation is an obligation on every single Muslim. except for four: an owned slave, a woman, a child, and a sick person.– Abu Dawud: 1067
11. Keep yourself far from envy; because it eats up and takes away good actions, like a fire eats up and burns wood.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
12. Do not choose the Friday night among all other nights for Qiyam (night vigil prayer,) and do not choose Friday among all other days for fasting except that one of you have accustomed to.– Abu Hurairah (Radi-Allahu Anhu)
Jummah Mubarak Blessing Quotes
1. On this day there is a time when no Muslim stands and prays, asking Allaah for something, but Allah will grant him it. And The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) gestured with his hands to indicate how short that time is.– Al-Bukhari – 893
2. A believer who dies on Friday or night becomes a martyr and gets rid of the torment in the grave. (Abu Nuaym) The sins of those who visit the grave of the parents on Fridays will be forgiven and their rights will be paid. (Tirmidhi) The sins of those who read the Surah Yasin on Friday night are forgiven.– Isfehani
3. On Friday, a person takes ablution as much as he can, brushes his hair and comb his beard, or goes to the mosque after rubbing off the fragrance in his house, but he does not break between the two people sitting next to each other, then he performs the prayers as much as Allah Almighty has determined for him, then without uttering his voice. If he listens to the imam, his sins from that Friday to the next Friday will be forgiven.– Bukhârî, Friday 6:19
4. After the Friday prayer, without getting up from his seat, a hundred times, I praise the Almighty Allah. I ask Allah to forgive me ”, Allah (SWT) forgives the one hundred thousand sins and twenty-four thousand sins of his parents.
5. Rasul (PBUH) said Allah has made this day of Jumma like Eid. That’s why it’s the happiest day of the entire week when all of the Muslims come together to pray in the mosque.
6. Allah will cover up on the day of resurrection the defects (faults) of the one who covers up the faults of the others in this world.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
7. The prophet (PBUH) said: “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you. But you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.”– Bukhari
8. The love of Allah is the Power of the heart, The sustenance of the heart, The light of the heart”
9. Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.
10. I leave behind me two things, The Quran and My Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.– Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)
Never let this day go to waste. You never know if you will live through to the next Jumma. Try to gather as many blessings with prayers and good deeds as possible. I hope you like these quotes and sayings. If you have more, leave them in the comments.