Believe it or not, your other half needs to be appreciated in words, whether she asks you for it or not. Words mean a lot to women, and honest appreciative words have the power to melt her heart and make her fall in love with you more every day.
If you want to melt your girlfriend’s heart, don’t miss a day to send her a sweet, loving message, so she has a constant reminder that someone out there is wishing for her well-being. Moreover, she will appreciate your attention more than any gift you can give her. Women love the feeling of being loved more than gold and diamonds.
I know you might not be a really great wordsmith even if your intentions are pure, but don’t worry, I am here to help. Go through this list of sweet messages for your girlfriend, and I am sure you will find something that relates to how you feel about her.
Sweet Romantic Messages for Her
Here are some basic sweet and romantic messages that she will definitely love.
- I can look at you a million times, and my feelings don’t change. You will always be the girl who is a treat to my eyes. The girl who never fails to melt my heart with her beauty.
- Since the day I met you, most of my tears have been happy ones, also of disbelief. I can’t believe I managed to have someone like you in my life. I love you so much.
- Only if you could see yourself through my eyes, you’d see the prettiest sight there possibly is in this vast universe.
- I can’t remember what I used to think of before I met you. These days, you are all that’s on my mind.
- Fairytales used to make me cringe for a long time. Since I’ve met you, those are my favourite stories because you are my fairytale that became a reality.
- “You are everything I could have ever wished for.” This statement defines my life now.
- I decided not to think about you for a while and focus on my work. I succeeded…. For like three seconds. I can’t stop thinking about you no matter what.
- I want to write a whole letter about how precious you are to me. It will take me a little time, so till then, I just want to say that I love you, my darling.
- I would walk through dense forests, wrestle a bear, swim across an ocean and fight the sharks for you. I love you more than anything in this entire universe.
- Every time I see a shooting star, I wish for you to appear right next to me so I can kiss you with the utmost passion. I can’t wait to see you again, my love.
Witty Love Text Messages
Adding a little wit with love might also be the way to go. Here is the list for that purpose.
- It is not just butterflies; I feel like the whole world of Jumanji is running in my tummy when I see you.
- I want to call you here right now, but I don’t think even my airconditioner would be able to cool down your hotness, and you might melt everything in my room.
- You are like large amounts of chocolate, and you make me happy every time my lips touch you.
- I can’t believe I’m dating an actual criminal. To make things worse, you aren’t even ashamed of stealing my heart.
- I’m really bad at chess, but you are my queen that I’ll protect at all costs.
- You are my favourite stand-up comedian. You just stand up infront of me, and my giggles can be heard all across the room.
- You are so sweet that you might give me diabetes.
- I think I’ll need a band-aid. I just felt really hard for you.
- I think God just had butter before he made you because he slipped the whole bottle of sweetener all over you.
- Your love for me is like insulin for a diabetes patient. I can’t survive without its dose.
Love Quotes for Your Girlfriend
Here are some famous quotes you can choose from to make her feel extra special.
1. “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”– William Goldman, The Princess Bride
2. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”– Silver Linings Playbook
3. “You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they’re better still today. I can’t think of who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way.”– Jonathan Coulton, “You Ruined Everything” lyrics
4. “We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole.– The Big Bang Theory
5. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”– Robert Sexton
6. “I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, then enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.”– Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
7. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”— The Notebook
8. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”— John Green
9. “I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses… the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life… to lie in your arms as I take my last breath.”— Lisa Kleypas
10. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”— Pablo Neruda
11. “I love finding your light within the delicate cracks of my soul. There is solace in knowing that every bridge within my brokenness is being restored by your unconditional heart.”— Karen A. Baquiran
12. “I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.”— J. Sterling
13. “There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile… no sound sweeter than your laughter… no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness.”— Lisa Kleypas
14. “I can cross the boundless ocean just to save you, I cannot eat or sleep without you, I can take you on a journey to heaven and show you to the angels. All these are fake and absurd promises; Be sincere, walk up to your lover and say, honestly, darling, I can only do the best I can for you.”— Michael Bassey Johnson
15. “When I’m with you, I act differently. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when its really not. with you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self-conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You show me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy.”— Unknown
Cute Love Quotes
Here are some more quotes you can send her. This is the list of the cute ones.
1. “Become a part of me, as I become a part of you. And ever after, I promise myself to thee. Each day we share, I shall be honest, good, and true. If this you seek, heed my Call. From this moment on, there is no other for me but you”— Shayla Black
2. “I’m not here to grant you the extraordinary love you never had for yourself. I’m here, on my own accord, to love you. So that when you stare into my mirror eyes, you may see how extraordinary you are.”— Kamand Kojouri
3. “If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.”— Unknown
4. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.”— Leo Christopher
5. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”— A. A. Milne
6. “It never fails. When I am overwhelmed with stress and dark clouds threaten my very being, you walk in, and blast it all away. I don’t know how you do it, but I’ll take it, my love.“— Unknown
7. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.”– Steve Maraboli
8. “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.”— Unknown
9. “For the first time, I’ve found someone I hate leaving. I found someone that I can’t get enough of. I found someone that accepts me for who I am. I think I’ve found someone who I can fall madly in love with.”— Unknown
10. “Soulmates. It’s extremely rare, but it exists. It’s sort of like twin souls tuned into each other.”— What Dreams May Come
11. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”— When Harry Met Sally
12. “I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No … not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that … overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.”— Shakespeare in Love
13. “Look. I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But, I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.”— Runaway Bride
14. “Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you add them all up, they meant that we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home … only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.”— Sleepless in Seattle
15. “Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm.”— Lucius Hunt, The Village
Short Love Quotes
If you are looking for shorter versions of love quotes, here are some.
1. “Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.”— Unknown
2. “Your love is like the lamp in the window that guides me home through the darkest night.”— Unknown
3. “If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?”— Unknown
4. “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.”—Henry Louis Mencken
5. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.”– Zora Neale Hurston
6. “Not even in my weakest moment have I considered letting you go.”– Judith McNaught, Whitney, My Love
7. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”– Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
8. “I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.”– E.M. Forster, A Room with a View
9. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.”– Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
10. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”– Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss
11. “You’re a beautiful woman, you deserve a beautiful life. Nothing less.”– Water for Elephants
12. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”– Rosemonde Gerard
13. “In case you ever foolishly forget; I’m never not thinking of you.”– Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
14. “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.”― Amy Bloom
15. “Our love cannot be measured, it just is.”– John Paul Stevens
Here is my whole compilation of sweet messages for your girlfriend. Don’t forget to send her one every day. Prefer sending her these texts in the morning. If she opens her eyes to your lovey-dovey texts, she will feel good about herself the whole day. Keep telling her how beautiful she is, how much you appreciate and love her. Lastly, if you are sure that she is the one for you, never take her for granted. If you have any suggestions regarding sweet love messages for your girlfriend, drop them in the comments.